Learn how to make AGNI container candles and assist with making and packaging candle orders on this paid candle-making traineeship. The traineeship is for people that are experiencing mental health issues and would like to learn a new skill. There is 1 traineeship available and it is funded by our recent Kickstarter campaign.
- Learn how to make AGNI container candles confidently and safely
- Make candles and assist with other orders as needed
- Pay: you will be paid £12 per hour, estimated commitment for traineeship is 6 – 16 hours in total from the end of October until the end of November
- Receive a candle making starter kit
- Access AGNIs candle making and yoga/meditation video content
- Experiencing mental health issues currently or in the past
- Available from end of October until end of November for approximately one evening per week for training and for the full day on Sunday 8th November
- Ability to work with your hands assembling small components
- Based in Manchester or able to travel to Manchester for work placement days
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Application deadline: Sunday 11 October 5pm
- Interviews: Saturday 24 October
- Expected start date: end of October
The traineeship is not run by therapists and is not intended to treat mental health issues. The traineeship is intended to offer an opportunity to learn a new skill.
This traineeship is not suitable for people in acute phases of depression or trauma. If you are in any doubt as to whether this traineeship is for you at this time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your health care advisor to talk further.
After reading the above if you are happy that this traineeship meets your needs, please fill in the application form below.